Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to the Future

Well, it's been a while since I posted anything and I've noticed that a few of my friends are just as remiss.


"Old Fart Getting Older" 22 x 16" WC/Pastel


I felt I was getting boxed in with the figure paintings I was doing so decided to go back a little and do some fun stuff. Paint is the subject and you can do as you want with space and color. there a figurative references more and less.

The Windmill Will Save Us" 38 x 36 oil



"When in Danger or in Doubt Run in Circles, Scream and Shout:



The Windmill Will Save Us." 46 x 42 oil









"Windmills and Huddled Masses" 32 x 30 oil






The above have something to do with AlGore in a perverse sort of way.



"Woman Again" 44 x 46 acrylic









A throwback to the 60s. Acrylics don't look exactly like oil. Both have their good points.





No comments:

Post a Comment